Saturday, January 12, 2013

Should i go to GDA at Sepang???

Starting of 2013, I am already Breaking Down with Super Junior M!!!

Errmmmm what to say?
I am suppose to be in the bed instead of writing this post here now, so damn tired today.
My leg is full with blue black dunno where did i get those blue black from ><
Then just now i sprained my neck and shoulder, now it's hurting whenever i have a big motion ><
Today.... Wait not today it's yesterday LOL
Yesterday is a black Friday for me~~~~

And now my mind is full with GDA, should i go or not????

I want to go to GDA, this is a great opportunity to meet all kpop artist at once!!!
Honestly i only wanna meet SJ!!!!
Why it's on working days??? WHY?????
Awwww i am so excited wanna go at first but the media inquiry already closed when i tried to apply TT
was so dissapointed.
i wanna sing 神啊救救我吧 Already give up my hope, but i tried to enter contest, maybe my luck was never good, still didnt get any TT
Cried once again then i already give up for a few days...

Now my friend have someone who are selling the ticks at 300 for both days( rock pits )
They are tempting me again! Arrghhhh but not much time for me to apply for leave as it's on next Tuesday. What should i do~~~~

Wanna go Dont wanna go ~~~
If go i have no place to stay, it's a deserted place i think and i am all alone~~~
If don't go will i be regret didn't attend this big event??? Imagining SJ getting the biggest award in Malaysia! Wow that will be so GLORY!!!! If it's live then it will be perfect!!!


How How How ~~ I am so sleepy now~~ Go dreaming about SJ and ask them Goodnight~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment