Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013!!!



LET'S SAY WELCOME TO 2013!!
AND GOODBYE TO 2012!! 
2012 IS A MEMORABLE YEAR?

IT'S A YES 
FOR THOSE EVENTS AND THINGS RELATED TO MY BELOVED SUPER JUNIOR 

IT'S A NO
FOR THOSE NOT HAPPY THINGS HAPPENED IN 2012

2012 was like a dream for me, it's moving so fast!!! I still remember last year i was watching Gayo Daejun too in front of my laptop, yesterday was another time i spend my last day of 2012 with my favourite kpop thingy. TIME FLIES~~~~

Now that it's the 1st day of 2013. And you know what?? We had survived from the so called DOOM's DAY!!! I am not joking here, i am taking it seriously, the earth is really 'sick' now everyone must do something in order for us to continue staying in this beautiful world......

Well 2012, what's so special? Still the same i spend a lot again on buying SJ's stuffs no matter merchandises, albums or concert. As long as i feel like it's a must to own a copy of it, then here it goes with my $$$$. I collected most of their album since debut, now only left those sub unit's singles, and the 1st album & singles and maybe some of those repackages. But i am aiming on owning all their album first before heading to those repackages.

2012 SJ had a came back with SFS, Teuk oppa's last album before listed for army. There we goes, all ELFs unite again to get the GDA awards for them. The result will be known in 2 more weeks, don't let me down with those 'unknown' result again GDA. You will be 'bom' by ELFs from all over the world. This time i had bought 3 A version, 2 B version and 2 C version.... That's all i can do with my tiny purse ></ Don't let me down GDA!!!!

I want to attend GDA, can or not???




My collections captured during summer 2012 ,the quantity is gaining not reducing lol


2012 i went 'oversea' to watch Super Show 4 because there's no SS4 in Malaysia TT, so i went for SG's. And it's an awesome experience to have a good seat in front of the stage!! The only thing which is not good is the securities. I know you guys worry those flash lights or maybe there's copyright infringement? But i don;t care!! I wanna took good view pictures!!! Awwww. Finally during last month SJM came to Malaysia once again!! AHHHH My blue haired hyukjae XD it's a bit upset because i m far away from the front stage and i can't fan chant with the others. Never mind next time they come again i must get a good seat!

Garhhhh need to sleep now working tomorrow~~~~ TO BE CONTINUED


No comments:

Post a Comment