Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Not in a good mood, i am so moody

Moody Moody Moody~~~~

I am not in a good mood, so i must express it out!!!!
S*it you!!!!
You bank in money so late then you want me to send it out for you so urgently. That's why i don't like to work with you!!!!!! People are following the procedure to run the production but you suddenly give this order and want me to ship it out so urgently~~~ I don't like this kind of customer, if not because i wanna save my energy to re-bank in the money you had paid, i will be very happy to straight away cancel away your order!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ok now what tomorrow i need to settle your delivery issue and ask my production to produce the only 2 pallets which might be the only one order from you!!!~~~ 

Dunno what to say dy ,let's see what will happen tomorrow~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment